by Vladimir Serov)
Jaroslav Serov was born 1932 in Leningrad.
In 1952 he finished his art studies in a regular art school called *Ioganson*
at the Academy of Art and in 1958 he ended his art studies in the painting
department (studio of Prof. Serebrjany) at the Repin Institute of St. Petersburg.
He is a member of the Union of Artists since 1960 and participated in the
All-Russian- and other international exhibitions . One can find his art
in museums of Kaliningrad and Taganrog (Russia) and many private collections.